The federal government yesterday raised the debt ceiling another $1.9 trillion, thus allowing themselves a nice cushion of over $14 trillion of non-existent money to spend on their pet causes.
The difference between the federal government and you and me when it comes to debt is simple: The federal government can print more money to fund its appetite for projects designed to secure votes; and then it can require someone other than themselves
The Debt No-Ceiling
- Psalm 137:4-6 How shall we sing the LORD's song in a foreign land?
- Psalm 137:1-3 By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion.
- Psalm 119:41-42 Let Your steadfast love come to me, O LORD, Your salvation according to Your promise;
- Psalm 136:23-26 It is He who remembered us in our low estate, for His steadfast love endures forever;
- Psalm 136:10-22 to Him who struck down the firstborn of Egypt, for His steadfast love endures forever;