I have on occasion been advised that I'm going about this cyberspace writing thing in all the wrong ways.
People who read from the web or email aren't interested in whatever points you may be trying to make; they want to be entertained or made to feel like they're in the know. Further, they aren't going to read a whole article, but will scan up, down, and throughout looking for anything that will grab their distracted attention
A Point for Participation
- Psalm 137:4-6 How shall we sing the LORD's song in a foreign land?
- Psalm 137:1-3 By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion.
- Psalm 119:41-42 Let Your steadfast love come to me, O LORD, Your salvation according to Your promise;
- Psalm 136:23-26 It is He who remembered us in our low estate, for His steadfast love endures forever;
- Psalm 136:10-22 to Him who struck down the firstborn of Egypt, for His steadfast love endures forever;