How, O LORD, can I sing these statutes? Teach me always to have a song in my heart, a song of You and Your great love for me.
I wish this were true, LORD, that when I awake during the night, I would turn to You and to praising You.
One of the promises before me is that as I learn to live my life within Your precepts, the greatest blessing of all will be mine. And that is to live my life in Your presence, my LORD, God Almighty
Monday, 19 May 2008
Your statutes have been my songs in the house of my sojourning. I remember Your name in the night, O LORD, and keep Your law. This blessing has fallen to me, that I have kept Your precepts.
- Psalm 137:4-6 How shall we sing the LORD's song in a foreign land?
- Psalm 137:1-3 By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion.
- Psalm 119:41-42 Let Your steadfast love come to me, O LORD, Your salvation according to Your promise;
- Psalm 136:23-26 It is He who remembered us in our low estate, for His steadfast love endures forever;
- Psalm 136:10-22 to Him who struck down the firstborn of Egypt, for His steadfast love endures forever;