Your precepts, your law, your rules, your commandments, Your Word. I long to grow and live wholly within the national borders of your Kingdom. I was one of the lost sheep, now I am one of the Chosen Ones. Praise your Holy Name.
Psalm 119:173-176 Let your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts.
Psalm 119:173-176 Let your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts. I long for your salvation, O LORD, and your law is my delight. Let my soul live and praise you, and let your rules help me. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek your servant, for I do not forget your commandments.
- Psalm 137:4-6 How shall we sing the LORD's song in a foreign land?
- Psalm 137:1-3 By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion.
- Psalm 119:41-42 Let Your steadfast love come to me, O LORD, Your salvation according to Your promise;
- Psalm 136:23-26 It is He who remembered us in our low estate, for His steadfast love endures forever;
- Psalm 136:10-22 to Him who struck down the firstborn of Egypt, for His steadfast love endures forever;