Your covenant, LORD, stands from generation, without flaw or blemish. You have covenanted that one of David's descendants would rule forever and His throne would be as the days of the heavens. You set your Son, the son of David and the Son of God at Your right hand and put all things under Him, to rule in justice and righteousness from everlasting to everlasting.
Psalm 89:19- 29 Of old You spoke in a vision to Your godly one, and said: "I have granted help to one who is mighty; I have exalted one chosen from the people.
Psalm 89:19- 29 Of old You spoke in a vision to Your godly one, and said: "I have granted help to one who is mighty; I have exalted one chosen from the people. I have found David, My servant; with my holy oil I have anointed him, so that My hand shall be established with him; My arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not outwit him; the wicked shall not humble him. I will crush his foes before him and strike down those who hate him. My faithfulness and My steadfast love shall be with him, and in My name shall his horn be exalted. I will set his hand on the sea and his right hand on the rivers. He shall cry to Me, 'You are my Father, my God, and the Rock of my salvation.' And I will make him the firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth. My steadfast love I will keep for him forever, and My covenant will stand firm for him. I will establish his offspring forever and his throne as the days of the heavens.
- Psalm 137:4-6 How shall we sing the LORD's song in a foreign land?
- Psalm 137:1-3 By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion.
- Psalm 119:41-42 Let Your steadfast love come to me, O LORD, Your salvation according to Your promise;
- Psalm 136:23-26 It is He who remembered us in our low estate, for His steadfast love endures forever;
- Psalm 136:10-22 to Him who struck down the firstborn of Egypt, for His steadfast love endures forever;