Is there no limit to what the federal government considers itself capable of achieving? David exulted to be able to admit that he did not undertake things too great and marvelous for him (Ps. 131.1). A little of that humility would be welcome on the part of our government. Our leaders are
Know Your Limits
- Psalm 137:4-6 How shall we sing the LORD's song in a foreign land?
- Psalm 137:1-3 By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion.
- Psalm 119:41-42 Let Your steadfast love come to me, O LORD, Your salvation according to Your promise;
- Psalm 136:23-26 It is He who remembered us in our low estate, for His steadfast love endures forever;
- Psalm 136:10-22 to Him who struck down the firstborn of Egypt, for His steadfast love endures forever;