If we do not know God, we cannot know goodness.
- God Is Good: The Goodness of God, Part 1
- Creation Is Good: The Goodness of God, Part 2
- Culture and Goodness: The Goodness of God, Part 3
- The Law Is Good: The Goodness of God, Part 4
- The Goodness of Jesus: The Goodness of God, Part 5
- The Spirit Is Good: The Goodness of God, Part 6
- The Goodness of Heaven: The Goodness of God, Part 7
- The Goodness of God's People: The Goodness of God, Part 8
- Waiting for God's Goodness: The Goodness of God, Part 9
Jesus says a number of frightening things. There will be division – father against son. To whom much is given, much will be required. You’re just as bad as those who were killed by Pilate (or by a falling tower). This is all quite shocking, but the disciples need this wake-up call.
Voices Together is available in a weekly format suitable for distribution as a church bulletin insert or for distribution to small groups or in prisons. It includes the Scriptures and meditations for the coming week, Monday through the Lord's Day. It is formatted to print double-sided on 8 1/2" x 11" paper with a mid-page horizontal fold. Please feel free to utilize this in your own ministries.
From an under-the-sun perspective, the field of the world looks increasingly like a weed field. Everywhere, it seems, the good seed of the Kingdom is being choked out, and ugly tares of corruption, immorality, godlessness, and narcissism are flourishing. But when we look at the world from God’s perspective, under the heavens, a different scenario unfolds.