What do shepherds do? What can we learn from faithful shepherds in the past? This free morning-and-evening reader can help you improve your skills as a shepherd of the Lord's flock.
Romans is Paul’s most thorough treatise on systematic theology. Paul’s opens it with his usual salutation, referring to himself as a bondservant (doulos) of Christ. Then he launches into a blistering criticism of hedonistic behavior, which he ascribes to idolatry. Paul doesn’t spare believers either, saying that we who condemn others are guilty of the same things.
- Romans Week 1: The Foundation of the Gospel
- Romans Week 2: Sin and Judgment
- Romans Week 3: The Structure of Grace
- Romans Week 4: The Genesis of Faith
- Romans Week 5: Liberation
- Romans Week 6: Sin's Residue
- Romans Week 7: Life in the Spirit
- Romans Week 8: Justice and Mercy
- Romans Week 9: Spreading the Gospel
- Romans Week 10: Remnant Theology
- Romans Week 11: The Spirit Led Life